WDone is an ongoing personal project for mobile, focused on helping people fight the urge to postpone tasks, and procrastinate. The ultimate goal is to create good habits of productivity and time management, and with this, help improve people's well-being.
In order to develop this project, I focused on discovering the main struggles and problems that lead people to procrastinate and leave things for later.
My goal was to define the areas where help was more needed based on research and interviews. And analyze their current strategies as well as methods used, in order to develop possible solutions.
Currently, on the 5th Sprint, re-designing the Interface based on user feedback and learning from testing low-fidelity prototypes.
Since ultimately is the decision of the user to commit and improve. The challenge consisted of finding ways to help the user with their daily activities and make the experience not an obligation but an exercise of improvement and self-discovery.
● List of daily activities to be completed.
● Reward for the completion of a challenging task.
● Break suggestions based on user feedback and mood.
● Focus on creating a new list daily to nurture a habit of organization.
● Personalize goals to create a sense of responsibility and commitment.
● Positive reinforcement messages instead of punishment.